We’re building more than just a reputation for success.
Duke Evans Inc.
Duke Evans Inc. was founded in 2009 and combines the talents and strengths of Duke Projects Inc. and Browning Projects. Gary Duke and Bill Evans have collaborated on a number of projects and have built a reputation for successfully delivering some very complex and technically challenging projects. We have a depth of specialized knowledge and a diversity of experience working not only as consultants, but as owner’s representatives. We understand the complex capital planning process and the success factors to deliver your project. We have “walked a mile in your shoes”; we understand the importance of sound project leadership to facilitate the successful delivery of your project.
Why Duke Evans?
Duke Evans Inc. promotes strong relationships and communications amongst the project stakeholders to develop a proactive and inclusive project team. A cooperative team, with a mutually authored project plan and clear understanding of the goals and objectives provides the greatest opportunity for project success.
Our Corporate Values
Duke Evans management philosophy and core values have been founded upon our belief that successful projects are based upon strong relationships, mutual trust and respect, and the general desire to achieve excellence in each new endeavour. Based upon these beliefs our business strives to honour the following values:
- We Value our employees, their personal growth, career development, their families and their career success.
- We Value Excellence. Our commitment to quality is based upon our ability to deliver the highest level of value and service.
- We Value our client relationships and strive to work in a collaborative, inclusive and informed manner.
- We Value Integrity and principles in all aspects of our business relationships.
- We Value the communities we live and work in, the organizations that strengthen our communities and our quality of life.