Is your capital project lacking Project Leadership and requisite experience?
The undertaking of a capital project exposes organizations to significant risks in terms of contractual relationships, cost overruns and schedule delays. The adage “Time is money” couldn’t be truer than on a capital project. Management of these risks is the primary goal and responsibility of the project manager and the project management process.
At Duke Evans, our Project Leaders are seasoned veterans and have the requisite knowledge and experience to position your project for success. We strive to provide value at every phase of the project. Through our experience, implementation and adaptation of the project management processes, we develop scalable and flexible project management processes unique to each projects specific need.
- Project Planning– establishment of project organization structure, terms of reference for committees and decision authority matrix, development of administrative procedures.
- Project Procurement Strategies– Review of the project to determine best approach to design consultant procurement and construction delivery processes, compliances with trade agreement legislation where applicable.
- Schedule and Controls– Development of conceptual project schedules identifying key milestones deliverables, establish schedule tracking and reporting processes.
- Cost Planning and Controls – establishment of detailed realistic project budgets, establishment of cost control systems, audit accountability, monitoring and reporting processes.
- Risk Management and Mitigation – Development of detailed risk analysis, identification of probabilities and outcomes and appropriate risk mitigation strategies.
- Construction Monitoring – Establish scope of QA/QC requirements and provide detailed execution of testing and inspections, photographic records and progress activities.
- Building Systems Commissioning – Management of the LEED and LEED Commissioning processes including Contractor start-up programs, mechanical and electrical pre-inspection audits and manufactures testing, performance testing and verification, and operational training and turnover.
- Project Close-out, Audit Accountability